• Recent Posts

    OPERATION SETTLE ME NOW by Ojuolape

    OPERATION SETTLE ME NOW”
    (THE ANNUAL GENERAL VIGIL OF GOFAMINT REGION 17)

    HOLDING ON FRIDAY 5TH JUNE, 2020

    Theme:         DIVINE PRESENCE FOR YOUR SETTLEMENT
    “And it came to pass on a certain day, as he was teaching, that there were Pharisees and doctors of the law siting by, which were come out of every town of galilee, and Judea, and Jerusalem: and the power of the Lord was present to heal them.” Luke 5:17 (KJV)

    An unsettled life is a frustrated life, and a frustrated life is one controlled by the enemy. When one is not settled, he cannot think straight, be will always behave irrationally, he will lack many essential things of life. If care is not taken he can blaspheme the name of God. His life will not advertise the glory of God.

    A good example of this is Naaman who, despite his great power influence and affluence was unable ti get rid of his leprosy until he got connected to the PRESENCE of God – II Kings 5”1-14
    In our text, the presence of God with Jesus made it possible for Him to heal all manner of sicknesses as He was teaching. He didn’t need to specially organize a “miracle service”, “Holy Ghost Night” etc., at the teaching of the Word miracles were flowing easily.
    When you have the presence of God abiding with you, that miracle you have been longing for will come easily, in fact you will become a carrier of miracles, and people around you will be eager to follow and serve your God. Why not pray earnestly today that the presence of God will settle you, thereby making you a display of His power to the world.
    Beloved of God, with Divine presence, restrictions and difficulties associated with coronavirus will be finally settled in Jesus’ name.

    Prayer Points:

    Thank you father, for sparing my life till today. You have not allowed the challenges of life to swallow me up.
    I appreciate you for this annual program, Operation Settle Me Now, in which my life and many others will the divinely settled.

    Father, please forgive me every sin that would not allow you to do my own in this vigil in Jesus’ name.

    I stand against all forces that have been working, walking and warring against my settlement in life, be frustrated now by fire in Jesus’ name.

    Father, I need You at all times; make me a perpetual carrier of Your presence so that the enemy will no longer have access into my life.

    By Your power o Lord, heal every sick area of my life in Jesus’ name – my body, my finances, my marriage, my ministry, my spiritual life, etc. (continue to mention those areas that are sick in your life).

    Oh Lord Jesus, let me enjoy Your presence in any situation I find myself in Jesus’ name – Psalm 23:4; Isa. 43:2.

    Oh Lord God, with the presence of Your power, let coronavirus be totally eradicated in our land in Jesus’ name.

    Our Father who art in heaven, with Your presence, let there be all-round restoration of all that covid-19 has destroyed or removed in our lives, families and Your church in Jesus’ name.

    Father, by Your presence, let my appearance anywhere result in disappearance of Satan and his cohorts in Jesus’ name.


    Mode of Operations
    Because of the ongoing lockdown everywhere, the program shall hold in the different fellowship centers we have been using.
    It shall hold by 5.00 – 6.00 p.m. in each center.
    Thanks.
    Yours in His service

    Pastor M. O. Ojuolape
    Regional Pastor

    No comments

    Post Top Ad

    Post Bottom Ad