• Recent Posts

    MY GRANDDAUGHTER Part 2

    MY GRANDDAUGHTER

    Part 2 
    (c) Sam Adelabu

    Looking straight to the wall, the time on the wall clock is exactly 8:4pm, Bimpe wearing her nighty ready to sleep on the bed as her android phone on the bed beep, she looks at the phone and check the sender of the message with a smiling face, but no one could hear the content of the message from her mind as she reads the text message. After reading the text she dial some number on her phone and place it on her right ear. 

     *Bimpe* : Hello Mr Composer

    " *At the other end, one could hear the voice clearly because Bimpe phones was place on loudspeaker"*

     *Caller* : How are you doing my reader

     *Bimpe* : " *Smling* " ẹ ṣe o (Thank you), but I must confess the message was just a good one and very emotional, no wonder am missing you here right now.

     *Caller* : waoh am blushing right now my angel.

     *Bimpe* : But Kunle I wish you are right here with me just to cuddle me and hold me tight like you use to do.

     *Kunle* : Babe same here, but your staying at home now has made you mama Jésù (Jesus mother), your mom will not allow you to club nor coming over to see me.

     *Bimpe* : like seriously dear, am seriously tired of all these Christians activities every day, you can't dress the way you like, in fact I can't step out of this house without attending to millions of questions.

     *Kunle* : ( *Jokingly* ) I know you have been kidnapped

     *Bimpe* : Abeg! Abeg! Leave my mother oh, I just know I will soon have my freedom when I go for my NYSC.

    ( *The conversation continues as Bimpe mother coming to check on Bimpe who complain of headache during the day, she stands at the door listening to all the conversations)*
     *Bimpe* : Alright dear, bye, I love you too forever.
     *"She hang the call with a smiling face" (Bimpe's mother open the door of Bimpe's room)*

     *Bimpe Mother:* ( *Smiling* ) I just want to say good night too and take care of yourself. *"She close the door and walks back to her own room"*
     *Bimpe* : ( *Wondering* ) Good night too?? ( *Confuse* ) could this mean mom has been listening to our conversation since? No am not sure, why will she? Ha am finished tomorrow morning....
     To be continue.....

     To follow up this story and many others follow the author on Facebook @ Prince Adelabu Samuel and @ liftwodram.blogspot.com. Feel free to to share this story, but do not edit out the credit of the author and details. Ramain blessed* 

     WORD LIFTERS ACHIEVE
     Written by: Sam Adelabu 
     The author of the book titled* " EXCHANGE"

    Contact:
    https://bit.ly/306Mrpm

    No comments

    Post Top Ad

    Post Bottom Ad